Show: Beautiful Women (feminine beauty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
another one of my friends younger sister for her fashion blog

untitled-11-2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

truly an incredible thread.

I will be getting my x100s by the end of this month so I'll be contributing when I can.

Was at a local dive bar. She said she doesn't photograph well and doesn't like to be in front of the camera. It was the end of her shift and she was ready to close up shop. She turned to look at a patron closing out his tab. She said she loved this photo.

12008168494_94b0b3d9e8_c.jpg

untitled-46 by dacalac, on Flickr

Pretty girl and well captured in low light, I would try and lighten the face a little though and add contrast as looking a tad flat - just my thoughts though and not a criticism.

X100s shots of my wife with off camera flash

Here are a 3 shots I took of my wife when I was trying the Fuji EF-X20 flash off camera.

For the first image I had the camera set to JPEG 100 ISO, ND filter ON, Aperture priority f2 and set the camera flash to commander mode and EF-X20 flash to 1/16th power.

View attachment 3335

The other 2 images taken the next day I wanted to shoot in Raw so had the camera set to 200 ISO, all other settings were as above except the flash power being 1/8th power.

View attachment 3336

View attachment 3337

Attachments

• DSCF0214.jpg
    DSCF0214.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 516
  • DSCF0232.jpg
    DSCF0232.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 515
  • DSCF0237.jpg
    DSCF0237.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 488
Nice shots Taz. Do you suggest your models stick to black and white as far as wardrobe is concerned? I just noticed they all went with the monochromatic look against your white sofa and black background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back