Show Beer.

DSCF0892.JPG

Saint Lupulin

(I think someone was talking about beer?) :)

I usually try to drink local, and we have a lot of great options, but one of my favorite summer beers is Odell Brewing's St. Lupulin. My neighborhood beer store isn't carrying it this summer, so this was the first of the season for me... before the meal at The Muddy Pig:

539431_4402475178362_1202508814_n_1_.jpg

Taken with my suspect phone's camera and the Retro Camera app.

The beer in question is from a local Southern Oregon Brewery - Klamath Basin Brewing Company, in Klamath Falls, Oregon - the beer is one of their IPA's, the "Notch Eight" - and the venue is my local small-town bicycle store, which recently opened a small bar featuring craft beers, for thirsty cyclists who want a cold one after a long hot ride -

38463640.2f1e2343.1024.jpg

Flywheel Beer
by MiguelATF, on ipernity

Something stiff to take the edge off being stuck in a hot and dusty hive of scum and villainy...

D5600EFB-E553-4158-9EA9-C306D55641CA.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Imperial IPA

ABV: 9.0%

IBU: 84

Tasting Notes:
From Genghis Khan, the Aztecs or Romans to Colonial Brits; we wouldn’t be where we are today without imperialism. For many, this wasn’t cool What is cool is this IPA; A style imperialised to perfection. After chewing your way through a fat malty body you’ll be smacked in the face by a dogged bitterness.

Aggressive pineapple & tropical aromas ascending from new world hop varieties will see you pleading for a super hopped new world beer.

Malts:
Ale, Wheat, Munich, Carapils

Hops:
Ella, Galaxy, Riwaka, Enigma

Back