Show best of the month: May 2013

Joe, great image...kind of reminds me of one of those old, subtitled horror movies with that look!

Paul, very pointillistic - I like this very much, indeed.

And, finally, thanks Luke. I shoulda remembered.:friends:

This is my favourite from May. Shot with my RX100 at a dolphin show at Loro Parque on Tenerife.
The little girl was picked from the crowd and got a trip around the pool pulled by one dolphin while the others were jumping all around her.
I might not be a kid anymore but I sure wouldn't have minded that ride :)

8958831043_49801828cc_z.jpg

DSC04435_LR4_web by ChristianHass, on Flickr

BBW,A phone pic can't disguise the beauty of the setting.Living on a river like that? My dream!
Joe,I think the guy isn't about to give up anything to that bird.From the looks of his other hand, he's saying "Go ahead, make my day."

After a storm the sun sets

One of favorites from last May. I took this through my hotel window as storm cloud cleared out at sunset.

9029247913_8836c598e4_c.jpg
"800" height="534" alt="After the Storm"></a>

Jeez Andy - this looks almost like HDR, but I zoom in and realize its just the incredible and amazing resolution of the DP1M. Just stunning stuff. I'm supposed to be getting a loaner of that camera any day now to keep through July. I'm quite psyched to try one out. I hope I can get even CLOSE to this kind of result...

-Ray
These cameras consistently blow my mind!!!! As long as you can get past it's slight shortcomings then you will LOVE this little gem!! Best cameras I have ever had...and I have had a few!!!! LOL

Back