• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum for photographers and camera enthusiasts!
    If you are looking for critique, tips, advice, buying recommendations, or just want to talk to fellow enthusiasts then join now for free!

Show "Bicycle"

NoSeconds

Top Veteran
Jan 1, 2017
A quick late afternoon recon trip on the mudflats to see if a nearby creek is accessible for fishing...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Took longer than I planned but I got in a couple of flights with the drone and still managed to make it home before dark...

KillRamsey

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2012
Hood River, OR
I raced my first cyclocross race Sunday. I did ok - 9th out of 27th in the beginner Mens category. I'm happy with that.

Pics my wife (or mostly 8 yr old daughter) took:

Me coming down the "flyover" structure for the first time... back side is stairs you run up:
KBRX8946P by gordopuggy, on Flickr

Team mate who got 2nd. Nice panning shot by the wife:
KBRX8950P by gordopuggy, on Flickr

Me, clearly feeling it:
KBRX8985P by gordopuggy, on Flickr

Daughter got me climbing the giant pile of loose bark:
KBRX8999P by gordopuggy, on Flickr

VERY pregnant wife cheering me on, as she's too far along to race herself this year:
KBRX9007P by gordopuggy, on Flickr

Pics I took...

KBRX9040P by gordopuggy, on Flickr

KBRX9116P by gordopuggy, on Flickr

KBRX9150P by gordopuggy, on Flickr

KBRX9244P by gordopuggy, on Flickr

KBRX9247P by gordopuggy, on Flickr

These two ladies (team mates of mine) went on to clean house in the Womens beginner's category, 1 and 2.
KBRX9265P by gordopuggy, on Flickr

Aushiker

All-Pro
May 25, 2015
Fremantle, Western Australia
Bridge Bike Hire - The Camel Trail, Cornwall, UK - UK2016-71 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

One of the bikes we hired from Bridge Bike Hire in Wadebridge to ride from The Camel Trail from Wadebridge to Padstow. The Camel Trail runs along the banks of the Dowr Kammel (River Camel) in Cornwall, England, UK.

The Dowr Kammel (River Camel) is in the foreground and Padstow is the town in the distance.

We completed the ride in July 2016.

Latest threads

Top Bottom