• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum for photographers and camera enthusiasts!
    If you are looking for critique, tips, advice, buying recommendations, or just want to talk to fellow enthusiasts then join now for free!

Show "Bicycle"

tonyturley

Hall of Famer
Nov 24, 2014
Scott Depot, WV, USA
The beast on this morning's 8.5 mile waterfall trek. I can now check "I pedaled my bike from the bottom of the New River Gorge to the top" off my list. The Ansted Rail Trail used to be a narrow gauge railway carrying coal from the lake at the bottom of the canyon up to the town of Ansted on top. I don't know what the grade is, but I've never been able to pedal all the way up before. It wasn't easy, and I did stop a few times for brief breaks to refresh my legs, but I never caved.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Aushiker

All-Pro
May 25, 2015
Fremantle, Western Australia
The leader of the cyclists - Le Bouchet-Saint-Nicolas - Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D3-04 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

The previous night we had shared the gites at Le Bouchet-Saint-Nicolas with a very friendly group of French cyclists who where riding some of the Chemin de Stevenson [GR70]. They passed us a few kilometres out of Le Bouchet-Saint-Nicolas on a nice riding section of the trial.

Day 3 of 12 - Le Bouchet-Saint-Nicolas to Langogne: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (GR 70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France.

Aushiker

All-Pro
May 25, 2015
Fremantle, Western Australia
The cyclists - Le Bouchet-Saint-Nicolas - Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D3-05 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

The previous night we had shared the gites at Le Bouchet-Saint-Nicolas with a very friendly group of French cyclists who where riding some of the Chemin de Stevenson [GR70]. They passed us a few kilometres out of Le Bouchet-Saint-Nicolas on a nice riding section of the trial.

Day 3 of 12 - Le Bouchet-Saint-Nicolas to Langogne: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (GR 70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom