KillRamsey

Hall of Famer
Jun 20, 2012
Hood River, OR
Kyle
Busy weekend.

Wife aboard my cargo bike:
KBRX9021 by gordopuggy, on Flickr

Building up my craft, or trying to anyway... one of my unpaid job description for the Mrs (and her bike tourism website) is "guy who documents group rides." We launched a new Boston route this weekend...
KBRX9291 by gordopuggy, on Flickr

KBRX9300 by gordopuggy, on Flickr

KBRX9314 by gordopuggy, on Flickr

KBRX9323 by gordopuggy, on Flickr

KBRX9338 by gordopuggy, on Flickr

KBRX9348 by gordopuggy, on Flickr

And one from the X100:
DSCF8028 by gordopuggy, on Flickr

MiguelATF

Hall of Famer
Aug 27, 2013
Talent, Oregon (far from the madding crowd)
Miguel Tejada-Flores
and old one and a new one

The first photo - the 'old one' - is an iPhone photo, taken on a very very foggy day, in the flat farmland of the Willamette Valley south of Portland, Oregon. The bicycle is my Rawland touring road bike -

Biking in the middle of nowhere
by La Chachalaca Fotografía, on Flickr

The newer one was taken a few weeks ago, during the Halloween parade & festivities in Ashland, Oregon. I'm including it because, even though it doesn't show the entire bicycle, it's still kind of cool -

View attachment 102795
Leopard Cyclist
by La Chachalaca Fotografía, on Flickr

MiguelATF

Hall of Famer
Aug 27, 2013
Talent, Oregon (far from the madding crowd)
Miguel Tejada-Flores
A Rawland! Awesome! A good friend here in town has what may be the same frame.
Rawlands - which are all designed by Sean Rawland (whom I met when I bought the bike frame from him) - are great touring bicycle frames. One of the nicest bicycles I've EVER owned....and I've owned and ridden some nice ones. And, all things considered, relatively affordable, too.

KillRamsey

Hall of Famer
Jun 20, 2012
Hood River, OR
Kyle
Biking over the Longfellow into Boston this weekend, shooting while riding (as usual)

KBRX7475 by gordopuggy, on Flickr

Boston Commons

KBRX7511 by gordopuggy, on Flickr

Passing through Harvard Campus on the way home, we discovered that they're putting out little bonfire tables for the public, and they have curling runs (no ice, the stones have little bearings under them, they roll on mats), so we stopped and discretely split a hard cider.

KBRX7539 by gordopuggy, on Flickr

Killing time in Harvard Square, getting my bike's reflection in a window.

KBRX7557 by gordopuggy, on Flickr

Latest threads

Top Bottom