Show "Bicycle"

Scenery from recent rides, the past week or so:

Electric cargo bike, with my daughter tucked down into it out of the wind.
40970367684_01b60b3b4d_b.jpg
KBRX0820
by gordopuggy, on Flickr

This was taken from my saddle, doing at least 15 mph. Lined it up ok!
40970366824_4f8a2d5814_b.jpg
KBRX0850
by gordopuggy, on Flickr by gordopuggy, on Flickr

Attachments

• 40970367684_01b60b3b4d_b.jpg
    40970367684_01b60b3b4d_b.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 55
Scenery from recent rides, the past week or so:

Electric cargo bike, with my daughter tucked down into it out of the wind.
View attachment 179157KBRX0820 by gordopuggy, on Flickr

This was taken from my saddle, doing at least 15 mph. Lined it up ok!
View attachment 179159KBRX0850 by gordopuggy, on Flickr by gordopuggy, on Flickr
I always enjoy your travel images. Due to lingering health issues, my wife has to keep her bike rides short and on mostly flat ground. I'd love to take her to some of the places I've enjoyed.

She sounds like an ideal candidate for an electric bike. If anyone near you sells them, ask if they do demo rides... they are the great equalizer. Plenty of couples out here have one very able partner (usually the man, who is into fitness riding, on a road bike) and one partner who's less able or less interested in beating themselves up. They opt for one person on an e-bike, and both of them have a great time.

She sounds like an ideal candidate for an electric bike. If anyone near you sells them, ask if they do demo rides... they are the great equalizer. Plenty of couples out here have one very able partner (usually the man, who is into fitness riding, on a road bike) and one partner who's less able or less interested in beating themselves up. They opt for one person on an e-bike, and both of them have a great time.
She has a decent hybrid comfort bike. I wonder if there are conversion kits to help with an electric "boost", while still allowing occasional peddling? (Runs to Google.)

Back