Show "Bicycle"

The best time to ride in Los Angeles, is the day after the rain! Perfect blue skies, clean and cool air!

DSC_0058.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I'm into fashion coordination right now! :D

Also I wiped out hard last week (hence the bandage), road rash'ing my elbow and thigh. The day it happened I was deciding if I should call it a day, but I ended up finishing my ride and ignoring the pain. Probably not the smartest thing to do, but I didn't want to quit part way through!

40_something_adidas.jpg

51774640857_3dee7bfb88_h.jpg

Framed in Saint-Étienne-Vallée-Française by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

We came across this old bicycle frame in Saint-Étienne-Vallée-Française. There was nothing to indicate why it was there so the mystery remains.

Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D12-02: Day 12 of 12 – St Germain de Calberte to Saint Jean du Gard: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (#GR70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France.

View attachment 303411
Over the gate - JWR #004 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

At last, leaving the Wattle Trail. Of course, I had to lift the bike over the gate but.

This was part of a brief section of my ride from Jarrahdale to Wungong and return which had me sneaking out of Jarrahdale on the Wattle Trail (a walking trail).

Quick question! For the terrain you ride in, do you find advantages riding a fat bike versus an off-road bike with wide tires?

Yesterday I tested out a new 11-40t cassette for that additional low gear. Also the sun was out, air was cool and the trail smelled sweet with the flower blooms! Can't ask for better riding weather!

DSC_5671.jpg

wide_big.jpg

DSC_5683.jpg

Back