Birds Show Birds

Hadeda Ibis on our balcony fence

Web 1500_FUJS3891 Hadeda Ibis at 7am_Dnz.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Good Morning,

Early morning in the kayak with the M1X and M. Zuiko 300mm; I found the Eagle again and got a few that I'm happy with. I really need to play the image stabilizer settings as I think I'm getting negative interactions with the ILIS and the IBIS during the BIF shots; not sure what is going on (not really stable during the bursts). Heavy crops on the Eagle (~80-90%).

Regards,

Edd

GBH-1-30June22.jpg
GBH-2-30June22.jpg
BE-P1.jpg
BE-1-30June22.jpg

Last edited:
Good Morning,

Happy 4th of July! Early morning in the kayak (sunrise); got a few of our new resident. The west facing side of the tree was in the shade, so AF-C was having a few issues. This was the first time I used the MC-14 with the M. Zuiko; hoping for better light next time.

Regards,

Edd

BE2-4July22.jpg
BE3-4July22.jpg
BE1-4July22.jpg

Good Evening,

Very quiet out on the water today, no Eagle(s) Peregrines, or Ospreys; a couple of jackasses were launching what sounded like mortars across the watershed until 10:30 last night. If they want to be part of something and experience the real thing, I'll buy the plane tickets... :devilish:.

Worked with the M.Zuiko 300mm f4 and the MC-14 again; I like the combo, but I did need better light. DxO Deep Prime to the rescue!

Regards,

Edd

GBH-1-5July22.jpg

Back