Birds Show Birds

A mallard from last spring, I’m really looking forward to migration swinging through again.
AA24B0C2-231F-4CCB-B39D-C18C550B2FB2.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
A68EE163-B1D6-41FD-9A23-CD62C5FA135F.jpeg

Kingfisher after a small snack. Using the Canon FD 500 F/4.5L

DSC03525.jpg

DSC03528.jpg

DSC03529.jpg

DSC03530.jpg

DSC03531.jpg

Old set of shots being resized and using newer software.

Danny.

My photo day started with ducks and apparently it's going to finish with ducks. These three shots are this evening's mini documentary of the squatters in the backyard.

These two are an item, the envy of the encampment.
ducks mallards (2).JPG

Single male showing off. Stretching a wing while standing on one leg, as if that's going to pay the rent. I. Don't. Think. So. (ok, maybe)
duck stretching (2).JPG

Checking his 6 before nestling down for the night.
duck checking his 6 (2).JPG

Are you guys bored of ducks yet? I was hoping to be a little more photo diverse, but the Yeti has been a bit shy of late.

My photo day started with ducks and apparently it's going to finish with ducks. These three shots are this evening's mini documentary of the squatters in the backyard.

These two are an item, the envy of the encampment.
View attachment 373853

Single male showing off. Stretching a wing while standing on one leg, as if that's going to pay the rent. I. Don't. Think. So. (ok, maybe)
View attachment 373854

Checking his 6 before nestling down for the night.
View attachment 373855

Are you guys bored of ducks yet? I was hoping to be a little more photo diverse, but the Yeti has been a bit shy of late.

Never get bored with any bird shots. Ducks I have only a few, probably just under 525,000 ;)

I think this is a Goldfinch transitioning from winter to summer colors. However it could just be a Sparrow that identifies as a Goldfinch. It's hard to be sure these days.
View attachment 373950

View attachment 373951
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
It's like a chaffinch that's being playing in a tin of paint. :) or, someone was playing with a yellow hammer before the egg was dropped!

Back