Birds Show Birds

DSCF0354.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

OVI09810.JPG

Airbnb is waiting for its guests.

OVI09823-Edit.JPG

Today was more of taking out the doggie for a walk, and I didn't have much plan or expectation for birds (as usual for the last year and a half now). Not the best time to look for birds in the afternoon.

OVI09856-Edit.JPG

The birds were not the most cooperative, either flying away as soon as I noticed them or not having the patience to stay in a more open and clear space to photograph.

OVI09857-Edit.JPG

I have noticed that most big and old tries have not gotten over the winter, no new growing leaves and it's already April.

OVI09884-Edit.JPG

My favourite little cuddly bird, I still haven't found a place where they are more numerous (and a bit more friendly).

OVI09895-Edit.JPG

One of my favourite pictures of today.

OVI09901-Edit.JPG

Plenty of Blue Tits though.

OVI09903-Edit.JPG

I love these ancient trees, all twisty, bendy and yellow, difficult to spot birds in them at times.

OVI09904-Edit.JPG

I think this picture is worth printing (if one day I can afford to do that again).

OVI09909-Edit-Edit.JPG

Now I started finding new (young) trees, going green and feeling like Spring but only with one (kind of) bird jumping on them. But I am happy with what I got and different from the drabby winter shots with "naked" trees.

OVI09926-Edit.JPG

Couldn't get close because they (the birds) were sitting on trees on the other side of an overflowing river, and had to crop quite a lot.

OVI09922-Edit-Edit.JPG

Same shot as above but I cloned out the lower part of the stick to simplify the composition and the "twig" (the usual complaint from judges). I think it would look nice as a print but not too big, it's a crop of 1.5x Crop Mode from 33 MP.

Back