Birds Show Birds

thanks Lili ... I've occasionally seen an E-series going for silly money (small silly I mean) and wondered whether I should buy ... but then the whole reason for going m43 in the first place was to have something I'd take with me, and while the Es are fairly compact ... they're not a PEN either!

But it does make a wonderful "macro" for flowers and such ...

thanks Lili ... I've occasionally seen an E-series going for silly money (small silly I mean) and wondered whether I should buy ... but then the whole reason for going m43 in the first place was to have something I'd take with me, and while the Es are fairly compact ... they're not a PEN either!

Paul it is a superb lens! I love mine too:-D

Barrie was threatening to throw his cameras away the other day so perhaps he can throw his 100-300 Panasonic in my direction :) ...

Paul,

Sorry to disappoint you but that Panasonic 100-300 was a lens borrowed long term from a lady who fractured her knee, it's now gone back to its owner as she is more mobile, although I've not seen any results from it now that she has it back. I actually borrowed it about 1 hour before she dropped her camera bag on a stone floor badly damaging a Sigma 105mm macro and 2 days before she did her knee in, a bad week for her, but at least the 100-300 was safe.

Barrie

Paul it is a superb lens! I love mine too:-D
The e series is superb birding kit with this lens!

3980214295_59ac0835fb_b.jpg

e410 and 70-300mm Zuiko Digital

Today's spot
The Long Tailed guy, (?) has just joined his mate's, The Great Tit and Blue Tit and the back of the house

seems easier to get them in flight as they never stay still and they are tiny birds

(Only seen one so far - but there must be others around!)

LTT_1.jpg

the crop
LTT_2.jpg

the black line is a power line
LTT_3.jpg

Today's spot
The Long Tailed guy, (?) has just joined his mate's, The Great Tit and Blue Tit and the back of the house

seems easier to get them in flight as they never stay still and they are tiny birds

(Only seen one so far - but there must be others around!)

LTT_1.jpg

the crop
LTT_2.jpg

the black line is a power line
LTT_3.jpg

wow Bill such a little guy!

Back