Birds Show Birds

A merlin Peregrine falcon, perched far far above the forest and creek below.

EM5_Jan28_23_Merlin_Talent_Oregon.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
Has there ever been a day when you have wanted to be a chipmunk?
I specifically remember a day pouring concrete when it was about 92 degrees, I was hungover, hadn't eaten, and I was at the tail end of mending a fractured wrist. I saw a chipmunk run over the concrete forms and head for a small, shady hole in a woodpile nearby. At that point, I had wished I was a chipmunk.

Also, when I happen to be in the presence of a hot chick and a chipmunk runs by, and the hot chick says, "Ooooo, look at that cute little chipmunk". Sometimes then too.

I specifically remember a day pouring concrete when it was about 92 degrees, I was hungover, hadn't eaten, and I was at the tail end of mending a fractured wrist. I saw a chipmunk run over the concrete forms and head for a small, shady hole in a woodpile nearby. At that point, I had wished I was a chipmunk.

Also, when I happen to be in the presence of a hot chick and a chipmunk runs by, and the hot chick says, "Ooooo, look at that cute little chipmunk". Sometimes then too.
That is a great answer. 🐿️

Sounds to me like you should've just wished you'd made better choices. :laugh1:

Back