Birds Show Birds

IMG_3986.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Out with Swallows yesterday morning again.

DSC01898.jpg

DSC01713.jpg

DSC01718.jpg

DSC01756.jpg

DSC01737.jpg

DSC01921.jpg

All the best your way and have fun.

Danny.

So I was on a Fuji-centric forum and someone came up with a very specific theory about bird focus with my camera so I decided to try it out. I started getting shots I never could before. And then this happened so fast I couldn't press the shutter in time, but luckily I was saved by Pre-Shot ES!

Rotated because to me it looked like a rocket launch.

23037394-topazAI126-denoise-sharpen.jpeg

This was the original orientation (and yes, the top photo is cropped that much):

23037392-topazAI126-denoise-sharpen.jpeg

Ironically the discussion got so hot and heavy they locked the thread, so I can't tell everyone there how well it worked :rolleyes:

So I was on a Fuji-centric forum and someone came up with a very specific theory about bird focus with my camera so I decided to try it out. I started getting shots I never could before. And then this happened so fast I couldn't press the shutter in time, but luckily I was saved by Pre-Shot ES!

Rotated because to me it looked like a rocket launch.

View attachment 372683

This was the original orientation (and yes, the top photo is cropped that much):

View attachment 372684

Ironically the discussion got so hot and heavy they locked the thread, so I can't tell everyone there how well it worked :rolleyes:
Hmmm, DPR for sure :) Yeah the Oly pro capture or pre burst is quite amazing to use, it's a nice feature to have and good to see Fuji with it. I see Canon has added it and I think Nikon has as well. I use it a fair bit on the Oly.

All the best and DPR can be like that for sure :)

Danny.

Hmmm, DPR for sure :) Yeah the Oly pro capture or pre burst is quite amazing to use, it's a nice feature to have and good to see Fuji with it. I see Canon has added it and I think Nikon has as well. I use it a fair bit on the Oly.

All the best and DPR can be like that for sure :)

Danny.
Yeah, Danny, 60 fps RAW with the E-M1 MkII (or whatever the exact figure is - this ISN'T DPReview ... ) is flaming mind blowing!

Back