Birds Show Birds

I haven’t been getting some great shots lately, but here we go anyway.

IMG_6554.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Just out of curiosity, where did you shoot those? I'm going to be in Bydgoszcz for a couple weeks next month, and I'll have some time to explore your country a bit -- I want to get some birding in...

Unfortunately those are not from Poland.
Fish ponds in Czech Rep.:
Tovacov

Near Bydgoszcz you can try Gocanowo lake / fish pond, Kromszewickie Lake, lakes near Ślesin.

Unfortunately those are not from Poland.
Fish ponds in Czech Rep.:
Tovacov

Near Bydgoszcz you can try Gocanowo lake / fish pond, Kromszewickie Lake, lakes near Ślesin.
I just did a Google satellite map on that entire area, wow what a place with those large water areas, amazing to see. I would love to walk around and shoot there. Love it.

I just did a Google satellite map on that entire area, wow what a place with those large water areas, amazing to see. I would love to walk around and shoot there. Love it.
You should definitely do it. Most of my travel is for business, but Poland is just gorgeous -- everywhere I've been. Last time, I'm still familiarizing myself with my Pentax gear, so my shots didn't do the area justice, but just to give you a taste...

Next time I'm going to have a little more time and at least a weekend off, so I look forward to bringing back better pictures :)

Attachments

• _K112853.jpg
    _K112853.jpg
    355 KB · Views: 21
  • _K112843.jpg
    _K112843.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 19
Back