• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum for photographers and camera enthusiasts!
    If you are looking for critique, tips, advice, buying recommendations, or just want to talk to fellow enthusiasts then join now for free!

Show: Birds

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
You're more than welcome, Bob.

If you have a link to a photo website such as Flickr, etc., please consider adding it to your signature line.

Although I haven't been as active on the site as I used to be, I do plan on being around more often and look forward to seeing many more photos from you.

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
That's interesting - in my search I didn't find it at all in the USA...but I did see it was in South America. I guess being a north easterner and really only traveling often along the southern eastern seaboard, I wouldn't be familiar with this attractive duck.:wink_old:

PixelGlow

Oct 24, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Nice! I haven't been out with my 55-200 yet, as I'm normally armed with something more bulky from my Nikon arsenal when photographing birds! This has inspired me to give it a go, at least with the slightly larger and slower-moving species.

kaito

Regular
May 12, 2014
Wiltshire UK
A Black Kite in flight. Shot yesterday at the Hawk Conservancy Trust near Andover, UK. The flying display was extraordinary, at one point there were 5 vultures and 10 kites swooping down over our heads. I got lucky with this one, XT1 with 18-55mm at 18mm (yes, that's how close the birds fly), 500th at F10. The focus is slightly off but quite an image nevertheless.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom