Show Bridges

DSCF0822-C1 1.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 339576
Mackinac Bridge, connecting the upper and lower portions of Michigan.
Without wishing to derail the thread, that Canon R system seems to have it all and I can understand why you have gone all in with it. Every system has their showpiece 50mm/ equiv. lens and so while I recall you weren't that flushed with Sony's F1.2 showpiece, I look forward at some point to your views on the Canon 50.

Without wishing to derail the thread, that Canon R system seems to have it all and I can understand why you have gone all in with it. Every system has their showpiece 50mm/ equiv. lens and so while I recall you weren't that flushed with Sony's F1.2 showpiece, I look forward at some point to your views on the Canon 50.
Yeah, Iā€™d have to grab the pics off the Sony card, but I have pics from the 50 1.2 where the bokeh was a nervous wreck.

As for the Canon, Iā€™m unsure whether Iā€™d go with the 50 or the 85. Iā€™ve shot with the 85 and absolutely love it. Guess Iā€™ll need to figure out which focal length Iā€™d prefer. But before either, Iā€™ll need to grab the 100-500 for wildlife.

Back