Show Clouds Sunrise/Sunset

Huawei P20 pro, all auto
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Hey @Southy , how have you found the Fuji system compared to your previous Sony & M43 setups? You've had no problem squeezing the best out of all of them so I thought I'd ask.

The Fuji camera and lenses are awesome. Great to use and the quality feel is nicer than any camera I've ever owned not to mention the sexiest looking. The RAF files have taken some getting used to. Think I was spoilt by the RAW files coming out of my old A7 but I'm getting to know how the RAF files work.

I would've stayed with Sony full frame but the system (cameras and lenses) are slowly growing in size/weight and price which is not the direction I wanted to go. Still amazing cameras for those who aren't concerned with those issues.

Gave M43 a go mainly because I got an amazing deal (sold the GX85 for more than I paid for it new) but just wasn't inspired by the system and can't really put a finger on why. I got some nice images out of the GX85, even did a trip to Thailand with just an LX100.

I think ASPC is a nice balance when it comes to price, size and image quality. I was set to stay Sony with an A6300/6500 but Fujifilm had some cash back offers here in Australia and with the release of the X-T3 there were good deals to be had on the X-T2. So far so good with Fuji just need to find more time to get out and shoot.

Back