Show Clouds Sunrise/Sunset

20190224-DSC_0684.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A series of clouds and sunsets in the mountains, Veysonnaz, Switzerland.
(btw, what is the custom here on the forum with series? one post with the series of images or separate consecutive posts?)

View attachment 220994
I'd really appreciate series in one single posts, please. I really like your images and appreciate the fact that we get to look at such a lot of them; what I like a lot less is the series of alerts the sequential postings causes ... But that's just me. It's up to you in the end. Usually, what belongs together should be posted together - it's a bit tidier and easier to find.

M.

Thanks for your reply, Matt.
I agree and I'll post like that from now on.

I'd really appreciate series in one single posts, please. I really like your images and appreciate the fact that we get to look at such a lot of them; what I like a lot less is the series of alerts the sequential postings causes ... But that's just me. It's up to you in the end. Usually, what belongs together should be posted together - it's a bit tidier and easier to find.

M.

M.

I'm afraid I didn't know this inconvenience either, so sorry for causing additional trouble at times.
Now I know and will keep it in mind. BTW, is two already a series in this aspect?
And do attachments added (but not put into the post window) cause the same problem?

I'm afraid I didn't know this inconvenience either, so sorry for causing additional trouble at times.
Now I know and will keep it in mind. BTW, is two already a series in this aspect?
And do attachments added (but not put into the post window) cause the same problem?
I personally like seeing the images in one go - i.e. scrolling is okay, but clicking often just doesn't happen, which I find a pity; I'd show them - and you don't need to put dozens of images in one post - just the two or three you post at once. I'm all for drawing attention to one's latest shots - I'm just not partial to "rating" them one by one, but I still want to show my appreciation ... Series are fine. I usually post one or two shots in post, but that's it for that round ... It's a personal decision, and posting serveral times in a row isn't against any rules, it's just a convenience thing ...

M.

Back