Show Clouds Sunrise/Sunset

A sunset series at Camp Cove on Sydney Harbour with my Nikon D90 and Olympus E-P3…

#1 - Nikon D90 and Nikkor 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5

6247097076_df117fc042_b.jpg

Sunset at Camp Cove n1024 by peterb666, on Flickr

#2 - Defying conventional wisdom, I put the Nikon away when the light got lower and used my Olympus Pen E-P3 and Voigtlander 25mm f/0.95 for this...

6246573169_69623eeb9f_b.jpg

Tide Measuring Station at Camp Cove ov25 by peterb666, on Flickr

#3 - Another with the Olympus Pen and Voigtlander

6246573455_06b0cfe1a9_b.jpg

Tide Measuring Station at Camp Cove 0v25 2 by peterb666, on Flickr

5783285479_892f1dba46_z.jpg

@DUD - All good but no.2 is a stand out. Great work mate!
@Peter - Much like DUD mate....love the second! The silhouette bird is the icing on the cake! God, I miss Sydney SOOOOOOO much!!!! :crying:
@Nuskyn - this is postcard good!!! That leading line is simply perfect.

You guys make me want to get out there and shoot. Thanks to each of you!!!

Thanks!

@DUD - All good but no.2 is a stand out. Great work mate!

Thanks, Stillshunter.
#2 taken off Port Douglas. Limited photoshop work. I only have "elements" Made so special by the yacht which sailed into the picture at the right time. I'm going back there some time soon. Meanwhile off to SA tomorrow for a seven week caravan trip. Cameras packed and ready to go. Thanks again!
Cheers
DUD

You all are "killing" me with these pictures - that once again, I've somehow missed seeing! I'm sorry not to have kept up.:redface: Got to get on it so I don't fall so far behind!

Susan, that is a breathtaking view of the snaking Shoshone - spectacular image!

I know I've commented on others via Flickr... Just want to say how much I've enjoyed seeing everyone's photographs in this thread.:bravo-009:

Mark, I'm afraid I can't look at your views anymore because I'm just becoming way to envious.;)

Lovely... I feel that I can hear Shelley or Byron reading from a book of verse nearby. greyelm, it seems to me that you've achieved an old fashioned film like feel with this - and I think you did it beautifully.

Back