Show Clouds Sunrise/Sunset

Sunset over Victoria, BC this evening
Haro_01-23_0011-0013A.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

That’s just beautiful.

Yeah, the only thing I'd do to it is print it and hang it on the wall.

I'm actually a bit surprised at the positive reaction to this shot. I really was having a difficult time with composition on it. I just couldn't get something that I really liked. All of the shots almost ended up in the trash, but I kept this one back.

Thanks for the positivity!

I'm actually a bit surprised at the positive reaction to this shot. I really was having a difficult time with composition on it. I just couldn't get something that I really liked. All of the shots almost ended up in the trash, but I kept this one back.

What is it they say? One man’s trash is another man’s treasure? Maybe you should go digging around in the trash again and bring a few more of those out for a second look!

The only suggestion I would make is to slightly adjust the white balance to remove the cyan cast. Otherwise, it's a ripper shot.

Back