Scenic Show: Clouds

Something a bit different. This was taken with my Canon EOS M descending into Schiphol coming home from Dubai. We were actually flying between these two different layers of cloud for about 5 Minutes. Quite surreal.
Dubai Nov '13 27-11-2013 15-02-54_Snapseed.jpg

Something a bit different. This was taken with my Canon EOS M descending into Schiphol coming home from Dubai. We were actually flying between these two different layers of cloud for about 5 Minutes. Quite surreal.
View attachment 131186
Reminds me of flying in to Europe in winter from Australia where its summer. As you approach, layer after layer of cloud appears and you just know its going to be cold.

Stepped out this morning and saw that we had had rain again overnight. What a relief, it had been so dry, even my weeds died off... front grass is nearly nonexistent, but some beginning to show its face aboveground again. IN the sky, some wonderful cloud formations. I should be out and about. But, instead, iphone 6S with a new app called CameraRX, and a streetlamp healed out of the shot by Adobe Photoshop Fix. The rest, courtesy of Snapseed.

863AD211-EA83-45E4-AE93-6A1C6C7EE74B.jpeg

Back