Show "Compact Car"

Herman

The Image Stimulator
Name
Herman
I'll start with a Fiat.
I shall be looking forward to your postings, thanks in advance.

P1030728.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice car Bill, made by?
If I see a Smart around I take a picture of it if I got a camera with me...

Aixam - a French peculiarity - nasty little cars - always a queue of traffic behind them - they are worse than Caravans for holding traffic up

the smaller models are restricted to 45 km/h (30 mph) and can be driven without a driver's licence in some European countries (including France, Italy, Portugal and Slovenia, but not the UK)

Aixam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hi Bill, thanks for your reply.
Aixam is allowed too in Holland, max speed is 45km/h.
Why it's not allowed in the UK? UK belongs to the EU (regulations).

Hi Bill, thanks for your reply.
Aixam is allowed too in Holland, max speed is 45km/h.
Why it's not allowed in the UK? UK belongs to the EU (regulations).

Hi Herman

I think that it is allowed in the UK - but you have to have a Driving License to drive it - in France you can drive the small engine ones without a Driving License - they are usually driven by strange people (in France that is) who have never taken a driving test

BB...I'm in love with your Mini!!! Therea a cream one at work i drool over every day! We also have one that we seized as it was bought from profit of crime. It has stickers all over it saying that it was seized etc. I keep telling them to let me drive it about to advertise that crime doesn't pay but they won't let me :(

:D

5115307251_3fc60991d3_b.jpg

LX5

Seen here before, I believe, but I didn't want the other little cars to be lonely.

BB,

I am sure the folks over at MINI USA would love to use this photo for one of their brochures. The colors are fantastic. Would you mind sharing how you processed it? I would really love to know.

Best regards,

Antonio

Gee, thanks Antonio. I think that there are so many MINI Cooper cultists with cameras out there...that...they're pretty well set, however I am very pleased that you like the picture so much. Hmm, processing. I'll have to look back and see if I can figure it out. I had just gotten the LX5 and wasn't too used to it - that I do remember. I will take a look back in time. Meanwhile, I can't resist since I am a MINI addict, after all.:cloud-9-039:

5333189952_8c02e99849_b.jpg

LX5

Back