Show "Compact Car"

Did I know this?!?! Oh, I am jealous - a convertible and a super charged S! I love the interior design on these cars... Love, love, love that one of your son with his pal in the backseat! What color is it, Antonio? Your wife must have a wonderful time driving it. I've driven my friends S convertible.:D Christina/christilou is a MINI cultist, too.(y)

Ooo, but there are so many MINI blues. I know how that is about driver issues. You can imagine my allowing our daughter to learn how to drive on mine.:eek: My current MINI is a Horizon Blue. I take The Fifth on how many I've had.

Great to see your Mini. First car I ever drove was a Mini - a black Mini 850 Deluxe of mid 1960s vintage with sliding windows and the cardboard inserts in the doors and a hole in the floor where you could measure your progress by looking at the road as the spedo didn't work. A great car.

My dad had an Isetta 300 in the 60's in red like this one in the Science Museum in London. They were less than 90 inches long and had a fascinating entry & exit system through the front!

View attachment 105655P1000997.jpg by nearlycossack, on Flickr

9227481075_5a94cc6689_b.jpg
P1000999.jpg by nearlycossack, on Flickr

And talking of Minis, there's also an interesting cutaway in the museum showing just how clever it was to package 4 adults into a vehicle 120.25 inches long. The more recent Mini is about 2 feet longer.

View attachment 105657P1000996.jpg by nearlycossack, on Flickr

My dad had an Isetta 300 in the 60's in red like this one in the Science Museum in London. They were less than 90 inches long and had a fascinating entry & exit system through the front!

View attachment 105658P1000997.jpg by nearlycossack, on Flickr

9227481075_5a94cc6689_b.jpg
P1000999.jpg by nearlycossack, on Flickr

And talking of Minis, there's also an interesting cutaway in the museum showing just how clever it was to package 4 adults into a vehicle 120.25 inches long. The more recent Mini is about 2 feet longer.

View attachment 105660P1000996.jpg by nearlycossack, on Flickr

Those things were inventive if a bit trippy.

DSCF1252.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Is this compact enough for you? Renault Z.E. in Madrid. I love photographing the smallest cars I can find while traveling.

Back