Bokeh!

rest time after run :)
35_03755-1.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

43888570890_ca861cbe84_h.jpg

Late Lunch - Coubon, France - Chemin de Stevenson-2018-21 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

I wonder if French cows are like the French and do not snack? Hence this cow just had to wait her turn at the feeder?

You can see the village of Coubon in the background. We had at this point started our climb out of the river valley.

Day 1 of 12 - Le Puy-en-Velay to Le Monastier-sur-Gazeille: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (GR 70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France.

View attachment 273304
Late Lunch - Coubon, France - Chemin de Stevenson-2018-21 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

I wonder if French cows are like the French and do not snack? Hence this cow just had to wait her turn at the feeder?

You can see the village of Coubon in the background. We had at this point started our climb out of the river valley.

Day 1 of 12 - Le Puy-en-Velay to Le Monastier-sur-Gazeille: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (GR 70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France.
Just a thought: As far as I am aware, these tanks usually contain water, not food ... But maybe I got your reference wrong.

M.

Back