Show "Flowers"

Mar 23, 2018
Cornwall
:thumbup:Leeland, I wanted to tell you I enjoy your work. Your subject is always clear, your compositions are always well thought out. Your exposures on point, and your processing is pleasing to the eyes. You are very consistent and I appreciate your efforts.
Many thanks I really appreciated your comment :thumbup:

wee-pics

Veteran
Sep 13, 2016
Germany
Walter
Feedback needed
My posts have all been sent from an iMac so far. As I'm getting a bigger HD installed, I'm working with a Windows laptop (17'' Asus gamer I got from my son when he bought a new one). When I looked at my posts I was slightly shocked: they all seem far too bright to me. They don't have the intense colour saturation and low-key atmosphere (some of them) that they show on my iMac. They all look slightly overexposed on my PC screen. Has this its cause in the screen of this laptop I'm using or do you have the same impression on your screens?

Mar 23, 2018
Cornwall
Hi there I took the the shot in very bright sunlight it doesn't look that bright on my phone and I have not downloaded it to my P C yet I use classic chrome the colour setting is +1 will take a look when I download it

Latest threads

Top Bottom