Nature Show "Flowers"

Lotus flower
E869142F-A52F-4572-9DBC-BCBA5BAD30DE.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

have to admit that the FF IQ is noticeably superior to my MTF ones in every aspects…even the image has been downsized to hundreds Ks
Ah, and it's Christine doing the shooting, too ... :) Yes, it's a different look, but mainly, it's a differen aesthetic - the technical aspects aren't decisive IMO.

Anyway, I like the shots I've seen from your Panasonic combo - and Walter's Olympus shots with the 75mm f/1.8 have their own magic, too. No reason to be bashful!

Z50_1521.jpg

"Timeline"

Crop sensor as well, and from a kit zoom, no less ...

M.

Ah, and it's Christine doing the shooting, too ... :) Yes, it's a different look, but mainly, it's a differen aesthetic - the technical aspects aren't decisive IMO.

Anyway, I like the shots I've seen from your Panasonic combo - and Walter's Olympus shots with the 75mm f/1.8 have their own magic, too. No reason to be bashful!

View attachment 259428

"Timeline"

Crop sensor as well, and from a kit zoom, no less ...

M.
Thanks Matt for the nice words. Yes, that 1.8/75 is my inspiration. So here's another one.
P5277002.1.JPG

a set of wildflowers and flowering scrubs in a woodland

p1232053334-6.jpg

p1232052650-6.jpg

p1232052338-6.jpg

p1232052422-6.jpg

and from the same area, a few in b&w for good measure :)

p1250913872-6.jpg

p1249184852-6.jpg

few people seem to associate b&w with flowers but by giving up a very important quality of flowers, the colours, the other properties like texture, shapes, patterns, light and shadow, become more apparent.

Back