Nature Show "Flowers"

Deirdre, I just saw your Plum Blossom series on Flickr and really enjoyed them very much - this one was my favorite. Love the softness and subtle beauty. Did you happen to take any with your M8? I'd be interested to hear and see what you thought between the two cameras. You've done superbly with your GF1.

A couple from my daily walk

I took the violet the other day, I've been keeping an eye on the clump of snowdrops, they've been a tad later opening than those about 200 feet lower down in altitude, but I reckoned today they would be breaking open, and here's the result.

1000596.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Panasonic G1 with 55mm f/2.8 Micro-Nikkor

1000627_v2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Panasonic G1 with 75mm, f/2.5 Voigtlander Color-Heliar mounted on a No 2 (14mm) extension tube taken @ f/8

Barrie

Thank you BBW, spring usually starts off here in the south west of the UK about now and then spreads slowly up across the country over the next 2 months or so, although there's still the opportunity for a sting in the tail.
Talking of stings in the tail I saw my first Bumble Bee yesterday, an absolute monster sunning itself on my white painted outside wall, let's hope it hasn't emerged too soon, insects will be on the shooting menu in about a months time, and thank goodness for that say I.

Barrie

Lovely! Dave, I like the way your third has the blossom appear to be floating in space. You're about two months ahead of us, I think.

Bill, it seems as though it was only yesterday that you were in full summer mode. Time goes by too quickly sometimes, and not fast enough other times.

Back