Nature Show "Flowers"

DSCF0169-C1-C1.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

L1002523-Edit-2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A couple of stems of Spanish Jasmine from our little garden in Spain. Now sold so I brought this back to try and get some cuttings to grow. Not ideal because it's in full flower but I've now got two stems in some potting compost so fingers crossed. I'm not sure it will ever be able to live outdoors in England but if it will grow in the conservatory then that will be great. It smells divine!

View attachment 215321

A couple of stems of Spanish Jasmine from our little garden in Spain. Now sold so I brought this back to try and get some cuttings to grow. Not ideal because it's in full flower but I've now got two stems in some potting compost so fingers crossed. I'm not sure it will ever be able to live outdoors in England but if it will grow in the conservatory then that will be great. It smells divine!

Still life beautifully arranged and shot.

Never seen before - how does that work, then?

M.
You fill the bubble with water and when the soil gets dry it let’s the water flow out little by little. When the soil is watered and then this bubble added it can take even a week to get empty. But it depends, the plant, the size of the pot etc.
This is for lazy or absent minded or for a vacation time solution. Same effect with any regular bottle or like, this is design product, though 🤓

You fill the bubble with water and when the soil gets dry it let’s the water flow out little by little. When the soil is watered and then this bubble added it can take even a week to get empty. But it depends, the plant, the size of the pot etc.
This is for lazy or absent minded or for a vacation time solution. Same effect with any regular bottle or like, this is design product, though 🤓
Very useful, and much more elegant than the solution I use now ... I'll actually give this a shot. No design bottles in the house, but I can easily create a couple of empty ones ;)

M.

Back