Nature Show "Flowers"

Saluting the Pink.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Shows just what an incredible lens this is!
I quite agree with you, Rose. This ranges under what we call "eierlegende Wollmilchsau" in German (egg-laying woolly sow).
If I don't want to carry three primes this is my favourite option for just everything interesting that presents itself. And the series of flower shots was just to prove that pigeonholing is not always helpful. First I thought I'd better take the exif data out to have these photos judged as photos and not by the gear (camera / lens) used. But on second thought I kept it. I find it important to show that 200mm is apt for flowers as well. And just look at the beautiful bokeh you get at the long end:
#4,690, #4,681, #8,609, #8,582, #4,670, #2, #4,623

I quite agree with you, Rose. This ranges under what we call "eierlegende Wollmilchsau" in German (egg-laying woolly sow).
If I don't want to carry three primes this is my favourite option for just everything interesting that presents itself. And the series of flower shots was just to prove that pigeonholing is not always helpful. First I thought I'd better take the exif data out to have these photos judged as photos and not by the gear (camera / lens) used. But on second thought I kept it. I find it important to show that 200mm is apt for flowers as well. And just look at the beautiful bokeh you get at the long end:
#4,690, #4,681, #8,609, #8,582, #4,670, #2, #4,623

i've hardly had it off the M1 Mk11 since I bought it. Usually only take it off for birds with the 100 - 400, or to play with a prime or adapted lens.

Back