• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum for photographers and camera enthusiasts!
    If you are looking for critique, tips, advice, buying recommendations, or just want to talk to fellow enthusiasts then join now for free!

Show 'Food'

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
Wow, Andy! Your lunch time fare looks much more like my dinner's!

I'll see what I can find to add to this as long as it doesn't have to be today's food.:biggrin:

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
You are all making me hungry.

Armanius - is that a pho? Beautiful!

Bill, I'm in agreement those chickens look a little too real uncooked. Although I am not a vegetarian, and I have actually "plucked" a chicken after it was dispatched, I am a bit queasy about their flesh...any animal's flesh. I could quite easily be a vegetarian and if I were living alone, I have a feeling I would be - if I could eat fish.

pdh, your lunch looks quite tasty and I really enjoyed the rest of your photos very much!:thumbup:

activesack

Feb 1, 2011
Lettuce wrap with grilled pork belly and spicy Asian root beer sauce

I spent a bit of time thinking of what I wanted to prepare for my friend's grill party. Every time we get together, it's a shootout of who can create a great tasting, yet unique dish. We pulled no punches, and I was quite proud of what I managed to concoct.. In fact, my friend still raves about the sauce.

Taken with F30

View attachment 32958

Reactions: BBW

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom