Show "Framed"

DSCF6140_01_1600px.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Sorry, I am not seeing what you are. Perhaps I should have gone to Specsavers!
Sorry on my part, I certainly didn't mean to offend ... I tried to hint at the fact that what you think you see (or read) is very often heavily influenced or even determined by your own expectations. Reading something wrongly doesn't imply having problems with your eyes ...

More precisely, at least my "first version" has more to do with my familiarity with the term "witchcraft" (and a - rather scholarly - interest in the subject) than with my inability to understand or decipher "watchcraft" (which I find a really cool pun, intended or not).

Anyhow, I guess it was all tongue-in-cheek anyway - I certainly should have added a "wink" to my post ...

M.

Sorry on my part, I certainly didn't mean to offend ... I tried to hint at the fact that what you think you see (or read) is very often heavily influenced or even determined by your own expectations. Reading something wrongly doesn't imply having problems with your eyes ...

More precisely, at least my "first version" has more to do with my familiarity with the term "witchcraft" (and a - rather scholarly - interest in the subject) than with my inability to understand or decipher "watchcraft" (which I find a really cool pun, intended or not).

Anyhow, I guess it was all tongue-in-cheek anyway - I certainly should have added a "wink" to my post ...

M.
Absolutely and definitely no offence taken Matt. All is forgiven. I love 'tongues in cheeks' and subtleties, that's my humour!

Back