Show "Horses"

Petach

Hall of Famer
Oct 22, 2011
UK, Essex
Peter Tachauer
I attended a meeting of "Travellers" today at Great Wakering in Essex. This meet was organised to raise funds for the very worthy cause of Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children. I used a variety of cameras (Canon 7D mk2/17-40L lens Ricoh GR and X-T1/35mm f/1.4)

Travellers Meet Great Wakering, Essex
by Pete Tachauer, on Flickr

Not being expert in the world of equines, I am told that the last horse is a Fresian and there is a Palomino in there somewhere. I have no idea as to the health of the horses, but I think the one with the boy riding bareback had to much rib showing for my comfort.

Aushiker

Hall of Famer
May 25, 2015
Fremantle, Western Australia
Andrew
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
French Teenagers - Costaros - Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D2-28 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

A gathering of horses at Costaros. We actually didn't see many horses on the walk; donkeys seemed to be more common.

Day 2 of 12 - Le Monastier-sur-Gazeille to Le Bouchet-Saint-Nicolas: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (GR 70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France

Aushiker

Hall of Famer
May 25, 2015
Fremantle, Western Australia
Andrew
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Trekking the Stevenson in style - Le Cheylard l’Evèque - Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D5-16 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

This couple where we believe riding the Chemin de Stevenson or at least some of it. Whilst we came across people with donkey’s this was the only time, we saw horses on trial.

Day 5 of 12 - Le Cheylard l’Evèque to La Bastide-Puylaurent: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (GR 70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom