Bugs Show 'Insect'

I think those shots look great, especially the bee. I wouldn't have known that it was ISO 640 without you saying it. How was the platyball head? I've read mixed reviews on it with some complaining that it is fidley.
I love the platyball. The one-handed adjustment works like a dream and the panorama is smooth as butter. I have the one with led leveller. Easy to set the tension just enough so you can move the camera after the subject but the camera stays in place if you let it go. It may take a.little getting used to but a friend who is a proffs wildlofe photographer loved it

I love the platyball. The one-handed adjustment works like a dream and the panorama is smooth as butter. I have the one with led leveller. Easy to set the tension just enough so you can move the camera after the subject but the camera stays in place if you let it go. It may take a.little getting used to but a friend who is a proffs wildlofe photographer loved it
Thanks for the feedback. I've been interested in the ball head for quick work with flowers.

Small blue.
628C09C5-3000-4A0B-8FE3-FDA610C256ED.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Back