Nature Show Landscape

The first and third photos are my favorites. The first is a very good, traditional style, landscape. However, the third(middle) photo is the clear winner, in the set, for me. I just love everything about it, especially the outstanding composition. It’s, definitely, front page worthy.

Thank you David..just looking through my old hard drive at my images that grab me...first is lake misurina (you might know that!) Your favourite is actually Blackpool beach! No-one would guess that! I never saw it so clean...much appreciated comments, thanks again.

Z60_5217.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

M.

The K5 pentax's are bloody brilliant cameras.

For me the only camera to ever come close to K5 is my current oly e m1ii ...tried many systems and if the k5iis had phone connectivity I would buy one again in a heartbeat! I guess I have always championed the underdog.

I still have my K5 (mark I ) . The sensor in those cameras was fantastic, they'd still compete with current ones for dynamic range imo. Unfortunately the shutter button on mine has become temperamental, and the repair cost is probably less justifiable than buying another copy, lol. Agree on the wifi aspect, every now and then I contemplate one of the 24mp Pentax's to get the more modern features.

Back