Show Landscape

Aushiker

Hall of Famer
May 25, 2015
Fremantle, Western Australia
Andrew

Ruisseau du Cheylard- - Le Cheylard l’Evèque - Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D5-04
by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

The name of this waterway is translated [Google Translate] as the Creek of Cheylard. I captured it at the point where the Departmental Road D71 crosses the Ruisseau du Cheylard just prior to entering the village.

Day 5 of 12 - Le Cheylard l’Evèque to La Bastide-Puylaurent: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (GR 70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France.

Aushiker

Hall of Famer
May 25, 2015
Fremantle, Western Australia
Andrew

Ruisseau du Cheylard- - Le Cheylard l’Evèque - Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D5-05
by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

The name of this waterway is translated [Google Translate] as the Creek of Cheylard. I captured it at the point where the Departmental Road D71 crosses the Ruisseau du Cheylard just prior to entering the village.

Day 5 of 12 - Le Cheylard l’Evèque to La Bastide-Puylaurent: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (GR 70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France.

I haven't posted to this thread in a while, so I wanted to find something suitable - and something I haven't posted in this thread yet. So, I looked for the photos I have posted and the first one was this shameful example of my 'lete skilz. I don't know why I thought that was a decent photo, but I guess I did. Now all I want to do is fix it. The scene itself isn't all that spectacular, but at least I feel better about this re-edit.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom