Nature Show Landscape

IMG_2677.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

M.

51562335742_e15d177a79_h.jpg

Water Drop #1-2, Holland Track, Western Australia by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

This was the planned location for my first water drop in preparation for my ride a week later. I was not expecting any water here! Of course, this would be the most water I saw on the ride, with the third water source turning out to be dry and the other two rocky outcrop water sources being low on water which was difficult to retrieve. It looks like the rain had gone through a belt in the southern section of the Track.

Holland Track by Fatbike – September 2016 - #Holland 21

51579625599_277b478323_h.jpg

Last Ridge for the Day ... 2005 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

This section between Ellery Creek and Serpintine Gorge is described on the Larapinta Trail website as one of the most mundane sections of the trail. This section can be at times a frustrating walk because the trails winds up small pieces of jagged high ground unnecessarily.

This was one of those sections of high ground, the last before we reached the Gorge.

The photo was taken in 2005 using a pocket Canon camera. It shows 😊

#Larapinta Trail 2005-11 – West to East: Serpentine Chalet Dam to Serpentine Gorge

51602763270_3ef4273417_h.jpg

Yes, that is the Trail by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

This section between Ellery Creek and Serpentine Gorge is described in the Larapinta Trail website as one of the most mundane sections of the trail. This section can be at times a frustrating walk because the trails winds up small pieces of jagged high ground unnecessarily.

This was one of those sections of high ground, the last before we reached the Gorge.

The photo was taken in 2005 using a pocket Canon camera. It shows 😊

#Larapinta Trail 2005-12 – West to East: Serpentine Chalet Dam to Serpentine Gorge

Back