Nature Show Landscape

466CF24D-3ADA-4D50-BE95-BC86EC6DD514.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A great shot, Chris.
And something about the way the Df renders files, which translates into images which have a very special 'feel' to them - your photograph has that special je ne sais quoi.
I'm curious, too: where was this taken? It looks a little like the volcanic region on the California-Oregon border northeast of Mt. Shasta, except the mountain range in the background has what to me seems a different profile. Wherever it is, it's seriously beautiful.

A great shot, Chris.
And something about the way the Df renders files, which translates into images which have a very special 'feel' to them - your photograph has that special je ne sais quoi.
I'm curious, too: where was this taken? It looks a little like the volcanic region on the California-Oregon border northeast of Mt. Shasta, except the mountain range in the background has what to me seems a different profile. Wherever it is, it's seriously beautiful.
Thank you Miguel. I love Df files, and this is straight out of the camera. I’m certain any edits I perform will make this pop even more. And yes, the volcanic scenery looks Lassen area California-esque, however it looks different for a good reason...

Hópsnesviti · Unnamed Rd,Island, Iceland

@Phil.H
You’re right about different seasons. I think this could give wonderful images on foggy morns. I’m so envious of folks that have foggy days. Around here I get more fog on the bathroom mirror than we get at the lake in a month.
I was in this area a year ago and was blessed with some fog, This is one of the photos I got that day.
P3170789_DxO_DxO_DxO.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Back