Nature Show Landscape

P8228684.1.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

around Klosters, Switzerland

View attachment 290900
To add a little context: These are done with little hand-pushed machines (two wheels in front, below the motor which simultaneously moves the wheels and the cutter). You ee those all over the country. It's notoriously difficult not to have them flip over on you. That said, I'm pretty sure he or she'll be back; there's more to be had. And no flip marks yet ...

M.

The guy that was mowing that bank must have stopped after rolling it over one too many times.

To add a little context: These are done with little hand-pushed machines (two wheels in front, below the motor which simultaneously moves the wheels and the cutter). You ee those all over the country. It's notoriously difficult not to have them flip over on you. That said, I'm pretty sure he or she'll be back; there's more to be had. And no flip marks yet ...

M.
Yes, this was still quite early in the day.
Two people, brothers I bet, were still working the site.
And indeed, every patch of grass gets eventually mowed. Hay for the cattle in the winter.
Very interesting that it's full of wildflowers. Perhaps one of the reasons the local milk is really special.

If I'm not mistaken, you can just make out one of those devices on the slope to the right of the trees.

p1242825498-6.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Back