Nature Show Landscape

Chris, do you have a VF for your E-PM2?

I've just ordered a VF-4 for mine.

Very nice photo.
I sold my e-pm2 about 2 years ago maybe, just due to not seeing much use any longer. I kind of miss it for sentimental reasons, but I doubt I’d repurchase one even though I look at them often. When I did have it, I never used an electronic viewfinder, although I was curious about them. I’ll be curious how you get along with yours when it arrives.

I sold my e-pm2 about 2 years ago maybe, just due to not seeing much use any longer. I kind of miss it for sentimental reasons, but I doubt I’d repurchase one even though I look at them often. When I did have it, I never used an electronic viewfinder, although I was curious about them. I’ll be curious how you get along with yours when it arrives.
Thanks, mate.

I am building towards my E-PM2 living in the 'kangaroo pouch' of the sheepskin seat cover on the passenger side seat of my Subaru Forester. I already have a car charger for it.

The VF-4 looks excellent (on paper) for those times when the back screen just doesn't cut it - fairly rare, but enough to be a pain.

08-14-2022_dublin_EM12_P8140017-Edit.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 330025
Rocky Path to Le Pont de Montvert - Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D8-30 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

Now passing through the last of the chaos and commencing our descent to Le Pont de Montvert, just to our right.

Day 8 of 12 – Le Bleymard to Le Pont de Montvert: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (GR 70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France
Andrew I enjoy your landscape adventures both here and overseas
I'm curious what your reference to chaos means
through the last of the chaos

Back