Show Macro

My first contribution here. Something similar to a version I had posted in the Macro Monday's Flickr group last year.
DSCF3814_01_1600px.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Fujifilm X-A1 with Minolta MC Macro Rokkor-QF 50mm f/3.5 (Fotodiox MD-FX adapter). Side-lit via Nikon SB-26 through home-made snoot (cardboard tube).

My first contribution here. Something similar to a version I had posted in the Macro Monday's Flickr group last year.
View attachment 299936

Fujifilm X-A1 with Minolta MC Macro Rokkor-QF 50mm f/3.5 (Fotodiox MD-FX adapter). Side-lit via Nikon SB-26 through home-made snoot (cardboard tube).
OK, you have me beat! Then again, so do most of the above. That is not to say your photo is anything short of amazing. And you are able to take great macro without an EVF. I have an X-A5 and never even tried macro with it (yet) :th_salute:

OK, you have me beat! Then again, so do most of the above. That is not to say your photo is anything short of amazing. And you are able to take great macro without an EVF. I have an X-A5 and never even tried macro with it (yet) :th_salute:
I'd say for a lot of the macro I do I would end up using the LCD screen anyway. I'm usually using a tripod and often not in a position where using a viewfinder would be comfortable. Still I've been pondering an upgrade for a while. I have a few young grandchildren and the autofocus in the X-A1 using its kit lens isn't too fast!

Back