Show Modern Architecture

Jan 31, 2011
Newcastle, Australia
Sue
Steppin' outside the norm Sue.... very nice! I like the colors, shades, framing and reflections.
Thanks, Michael. There is something about the little Nikon that makes me want to. I just kinda wish it wasn't so weighty. I've noticed theres an S1 now, with slightly better specs and much lighter. Its funny how no matter what you get, theres always something...

ShariWilkins

Rookie
Aug 6, 2013
These buildings are really state of the art structures..they defy the laws of Physics and are really marvels to the modern world.

olli

Super Moderator Emeritus
Sep 28, 2010
Sofia, Bulgaria
olli
Pompidou Centre

I was in London a couple of weeks ago and visited the Richard Rodgers retrospective at the Royal Academy so it seemed appropriate when I was in Paris last week to take a (strongly corrected) shot of the Pompidou Centre.

theoldsmithy

Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2013
Cheshire, England
Martin Connolly
In the center of Birmingham is a building that looks as fantastical to me as a Cathedral would have looked in the 15th century. It's a place of retail rather than religion, though I'm not sure everyone can tell the difference. It's even more appealing to me as it faces the Gothic St Martins Church.

The Blob, I love it;

View attachment 5628

View attachment 5629

View attachment 5630
#2 looks like Bender from Futurama :)...great pics

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom