SHOW NATURE ABSTRACTS

Iansky

All-Pro
Just another dull day but as I needed some fresh air I ventured out with the XT2+50-140 and grabbed some abstract photos of nature.

DSCF2390-FrameShop.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
DSCF2392-FrameShop.jpg
DSCF2393-FrameShop.jpg
DSCF2400-FrameShop.jpg
DSCF2401-FrameShop.jpg
DSCF2404-FrameShop.jpg

Britanica

Veteran
Real Name
Britanica
I really enjoy your nature shots :)

Do you know what bird those feathers belong to? They look familiar to me. I think I have seen them around here before.

Iansky

All-Pro
Thanks Britanica, not sure what the bird was but it had provided a meal for a fox or maybe a hawk - it just appealed to me as the feathers contrasted with the wet background.

wee-pics

Hall of Famer
Real Name
Walter
A nice series, off the beaten track.
I love the way you see nature. And I like the way you play with DOF.
The framing adds a vintage feeling. :2thumbs:

Real Name
Matt
Edible fence ...

Z60_1912.jpg

The beavers are back in force: Basically, one single established family has "shaped" - i.e. mostly felled or gnawed - a good 500 metres of embankment trees to their liking; the so far pretty cold winter has incited them to go for the bark, too. It's impressive, to say the least ...

M.

Turbogirlie

Regular
Real Name
Karen
Neat. I've been trying to figure out your avatar, then I realized why it seemed so familiar to me. Back in the late 80s I drove a red 2-door Scirocco. It was not a turbo or even the 16-valve version, but it had a manual transmission and was a blast to drive. Alas, i traded it in far too soon.
I've owned this for 23 and a half years now. It is a standard 8V GTX with manual gearbox and as you say, a blast to drive. Hope my car brought back some good memories of yours. :)