SHOW Paths, Tracks and Roads

2022-Varia_2022-11-01_14-48-00_0294-X2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Ilford HP5, Nikkor 28 f/2.0

Bins lined up by the trees and path. I'm assuming they've been collected from within the park that is down there, and which is still closed post Gabrielle. It appears they've done a lot of tidying though, from what I could see. Perhaps this should go in the seen while walking/strolling thread ..... but there are two paths here :)

P3160594 Bins lined up by the fence.jpg

With a Minolta 50mm f/2 at f/4

P3210643 Path and tress Min 50 f2 at f4.jpg

P3210648 Path Min 50 f2 at f4.jpg

This third track has a load of gravel on it - I'm guessing to enable the heavy equipment to get in and out, for the clean up after Gabrielle. The water table was already high with lots of mud about, and Gabrielle meant vehicles couldn't get in at all. It goes through the dog agility area.

P3210654 New gravel Min 50 f2 at f4.jpg

@scott rawson Is there a story behind those names? A lot of work has gone into that path.
Here you go guys..

Walk of Art
Yorkshire Sculpture Park, 2002​

The Yorkshire Sculpture Park is one of Europe’s leading open air art organizations. As part of a major fundraising initiative, the Walk of Art was conceived; a 110 metre pathway leading up to the new visitor centre designed by Feilden Clegg Bradley Architects. Made from stainless steel, the path contains the names of all donors to the park – Alan Titchmarsh rubs shoulders with Liz Dawn. As the number of donors increases, so does the path grow.

Back