Show "People"

BBW

Legend
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
Herman what is going on in your town or that town where you're photographing?! It looks as though it's a fashion show all day long?! Very entertaining, that's for sure.:biggrin:

Christine, I wanted to say how much I really liked your scene - love those flags flying and the mixture of dress styles, too.:wink:

BBW

Legend
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
Herman what is going on in your town or that town where you're photographing?! It looks as though it's a fashion show all day long?! Very entertaining, that's for sure.:biggrin:

Christine, I wanted to say how much I really liked your scene - love those flags flying and the mixture of dress styles, too.:wink:

A few from this last weekend's J-Pop Festival in San Francisco.

Another blonde - this one with a NEX and a Domke bag:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I don't know what their hair color is, exactly:

His hair was interesting too ... but I was going for the gloves:

Herman

The Image Stimulator
Jul 11, 2010
The Netherlands
Herman
These are for BB

Thanks for comments and/or contribution.
It's a OPEN AIR fashion show through the streets of my hometown.

Reactions: BBW

BBW

Legend
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
Herman, you live in such a novel town! I know you've referred to it as an "art town" or "art city". Can you tell me a little more about your town and what that means?

OK, I'd missed your photos José - we know San Francisco is another colorful city and you've gotten some nice shots to remind us! Have to say that fellow's gloves and collar are quite something. I don't think I'd find either too comfortable.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom