Show "People"

Herman

The Image Stimulator
Name
Herman
I have started the same thread at Mu-43.com - Micro Four Thirds User Group. You're welcome to contibute here as well as there, thanks in advance.
I'll start with two images captured by me this afternoon, taken with G1 plus 14-45 kitlens.

P1030051.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

P1030148.JPG

Herman what is going on in your town or that town where you're photographing?! It looks as though it's a fashion show all day long?! Very entertaining, that's for sure.:D

Christine, I wanted to say how much I really liked your scene - love those flags flying and the mixture of dress styles, too.;)

Herman what is going on in your town or that town where you're photographing?! It looks as though it's a fashion show all day long?! Very entertaining, that's for sure.:D

Christine, I wanted to say how much I really liked your scene - love those flags flying and the mixture of dress styles, too.;)

These are for BB

Thanks for comments and/or contribution.
It's a OPEN AIR fashion show through the streets of my hometown.

P1030082.JPG

P1030080.JPG

Herman, you live in such a novel town! I know you've referred to it as an "art town" or "art city". Can you tell me a little more about your town and what that means?

OK, I'd missed your photos José - we know San Francisco is another colorful city and you've gotten some nice shots to remind us! Have to say that fellow's gloves and collar are quite something. I don't think I'd find either too comfortable.

Back