Show "Pictures taken through window"

9593988D-7013-49C4-8EA5-3E29D2C82857.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Geez, how could this thread be so inactive?

Here's Chai from next door, sitting on our kitchen window sill. Taken through the rather less than pristine glass.

View attachment 376086
I agree John, there's a lot of creativity to be found in the previous pages. But I can't keep track of the variety that exists on this wonderful site so miss a lot of image opportunities.
I wonder if there is someone out there that has created a list of the various threads that ARE active, and then would post it?

I agree John, there's a lot of creativity to be found in the previous pages. But I can't keep track of the variety that exists on this wonderful site so miss a lot of image opportunities.
I wonder if there is someone out there that has created a list of the various threads that ARE active, and then would post it?
Just open the WHAT'S NEW link at the top of each page, scroll down to the bottom, then scroll through the list of pages there, John.

The pages list all the threads on the forum in reverse chronological order from latest to oldest.

Then, pick a thread, any thread ...
And post something interesting in it.
Voilà. That thread then appears on the top of page one ... ;) .

Just open the WHAT'S NEW link at the top of each page, scroll down to the bottom, then scroll through the list of pages there, John.

The pages list all the threads on the forum in reverse chronological order from latest to oldest.

I enter the site via the "What's new" page exclusively. Then I pick the threads I want to see. Then I mark the forum read. Next time I arrive, I get an updated list.

M.

@jbruce ,
Go to the top of the page, below “NEW” you’ll find “WATCHED”, click on that. You will see a list of all the threads you have posted to. Given your level of participation that list will be some pages long. Start at the bottom of the last page (this is the oldest thread) follow the simple “IGNORE” procedure to eliminate those threads you’re no longer interested in. There is a group/batch procedure that’s easy to follow, also.
by starting at the earliest you’ll eliminate a great number of threads from years ago that are no longer active. Then set a target number of threads that you’re currently following and eliminate the others. It took me quite a while(over an extended period) to reduce my list of “WATCHED” thread to less than 2 pages.
Now when I enter the site (thru the “WATCHED” tab) I don’t have to wade thru a long list of new posts to threads I have no interest in. For example I’m not interested in new gear so there aren’t any hardware related threads.

Hope I’ve given a clear explanation… if not please ask.

Thanks for the info. John, I learn something new every day!

Back