Show: Random Picture Thread!!!

rayvonn

All-Pro
Jan 19, 2015
Here's something random, a bottle of Ribena. $6 here in Australia, but currently anywhere between 75 and 100 pounds sterling on eBay in the UK. Why? This is the pre sugar tax bottle which has been banned in the UK since April 2018 but readily available here. Gold dust which has to be sneaked into a suitcase anytime me or a family member visits the mother country.

DSC_9410 m.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:

Aushiker

Hall of Famer
May 25, 2015
Fremantle, Western Australia
Andrew
Here's something random, a bottle of Ribena. $6 here in Australia, but currently anywhere between 75 and 100 pounds sterling on eBay in the UK. Why? This is the pre sugar tax bottle which has been banned in the UK since April 2018 but readily available here. Gold dust which has to be sneaked into a suitcase anytime me or a family member visits the mother country.

View attachment 204725
So should one be visiting Coles, stocking-up and then listing them on eBay UK?

Mike G

All-Pro
Oct 7, 2016
West London
Mike Gorman

View attachment 204725
Anybody paying £75-£100 for a bottle of Ribena needs to have their head examined, ridiculous.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom