Show: Random Picture Thread!!!

Oct 20, 2012
The Netherlands
Ad Dieleman
Shooting my dear Leica after a prolonged pause. The very first shot is just to check exposure and it's purposefully containing extra elements and stuff. But after the "lesser" (sorry) platforms this rendering is just at a class of its own...

This is heavily cropped so maybe I should also consider a M-Fuji X adapter. I have those ill-behaving M39 lenses that I could use on Fuji's EVF better.

View attachment 209805
So if you like the Leica rendering so much better, why go to Fuji X? If you're like me, it'll keep itching forever after the changeover to Fuji X :).

mike3996

Top Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
So if you like the Leica rendering so much better, why go to Fuji X? If you're like me, it'll keep itching forever after the changeover to Fuji X :).
Trust me - this subject, it's a recurring battle that has pestered me for a very long time now. The internal war is not going to be won by any one side but I wish it happened some day. My current plan seems to keep accumulating gear on both sides as to mutually assure (financial) destruction if things come to that

Oct 20, 2012
The Netherlands
Ad Dieleman
Trust me - this subject, it's a recurring battle that has pestered me for a very long time now. The internal war is not going to be won by any one side but I wish it happened some day. My current plan seems to keep accumulating gear on both sides as to mutually assure (financial) destruction if things come to that
Then you're doomed to have two systems that is. I've had a very severe infliction of GAS towards Leica recently, but fought it off successfully. For now. I have stayed with Sony for the last 7 years, which I consider to be quite an achievement :).

Aushiker

Hall of Famer
May 25, 2015
Fremantle, Western Australia
Andrew
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Man Bun - Bibbulmun Track {01} by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

One of the manny granite outcrops on the summit of Mt Cooke in the Monadnocks Conservation Park, Western Australia. Mt Cooke is the highest point on the Darling Scarp and is named after William Ernest Cooke, Western Australia's first Government Astronomer.

The long distance bushwalking (hiking) trail, the Bibbulmun Track summits Mt Cooke as it heads south to Albany.

We were walking the park as part of Ibu Anne’s training to complete the Oxfam Trailwalker 50km.

Latest threads

Top Bottom