The Random Image Thread

Oops, my camera reset the ISO back to default when I had to hard-reset it.

As a result, some of the shots are pitch dark. Luckily nobody will notice when I push this shot +6 EV.

Yeah no. You can tell but there are some funky effects yo. Like overpushed and crossprocessed film

2019-09-13-17-13-MP005082.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

48725983368_e7a12fd9ef_o.jpg

Except Electric Vehicles - La Bastide-Puylaurent - - Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D5-19 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

It was interesting to see, even in a little village such as La Bastide-Puylaurent a charging station for electric vehicles.

Day 5 of 12 - Le Cheylard l’Evèque to La Bastide-Puylaurent: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (GR 70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France.

View attachment 205453
Except Electric Vehicles - La Bastide-Puylaurent - - Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D5-19 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

It was interesting to see, even in a little village such as La Bastide-Puylaurent a charging station for electric vehicles.

Day 5 of 12 - Le Cheylard l’Evèque to La Bastide-Puylaurent: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (GR 70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France.
Europeans seem to take sustainability seriously. I was watching a report yesterday that listed all of the top bicycle-friendly cities in the world as being in Europe. I live in a small but very busy community, and I wouldn't dare go road biking around here. We don't have auto charging stations, either.

A plaque my wife commissioned as a gift for me to celebrate my retirement. Our daughter and her husband have a sign printing business, and our daughter milled this on her CNC machine and hand painted the graphics and letters. I love it, because it captures me perfectly. If you don't recognize the shape, it's the outline of West Virginia, the small US state where we live.

P1010744.JPG

A plaque my wife commissioned as a gift for me to celebrate my retirement. Our daughter and her husband have a sign printing business, and our daughter milled this on her CNC machine and hand painted the graphics and letters. I love it, because it captures me perfectly. If you don't recognize the shape, it's the outline of West Virginia, the small US state where we live.

View attachment 206769
Super and so personal!

Back